- Original Iron Cross 1939, 1st Class Cased by Rudolf Wächtler & Lange, Lüdenscheid multi-piece construction with a blackened iron core magnetic with ribbed border, with a raised swastika in the centre with institution date 1939 below.
- Original War Merit Cross First Class with Swords constructed in zinc, stamped with desirable makers mark 65 by Klein & Quenzer A.G on the reverse hinge pin measuring 47.3 mm (h) x 47.3 mm (w).
- Original WW2 Minesweepers War Badge (Minensucher-Kriegsabzeichen) by Adolf Scholze constructed in zinc with a nice patina and traces of gilt.
1 x Wehrmacht Heer EM/NCO’s Belt Buckle both in drab green, unmarked with leather tab embossed with “JOS WELTE ASCHAFENBUAS” in good condition.
- Third Reich Flag, White Disc With Swastika Souvenir
- Original Wehrmacht Heer Wreathed Cockade for worn by officers in visor caps, two-part construction in aluminum with all prongs intact, measuring 63mm x 26mm in good condition.