WEST WALL MEDAL WW2 GERMAN WEHRMACHT

The West Wall Medal was instituted on 2 August 1939 and was given to those who designed and built the fortifications on Germany’s western borders, known as the Westwall or the Siegfried Line, and to the troops who served there between 15 June 1938 to 31 March 1939. In 1944, after the Allied invasion, it was again “re-instituted” and awarded to those who took part in the fortification of the western borders.

Product ID: 437

£85.00

Out of stock

Description