These are the standard terms for Grenadier Militaria International for the purchase of items on our online store.
All items advertised on our website are original period items unless stated otherwise. We offer a money-back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- If you are unhappy with any of our items purchased, you should contact us by email within 7 days of the receipt of goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are not refundable.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this website to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
- The website is designed to advertise only items in stock that are available for sale. In the unlikely event that an item has already been, you will be notified by return email. Our online militaria shop automictically archives items once sold therefore we advise unless you are committed to the purchase of any item do not place your order online.
- No contractual agreement is available until full payment is received and the order has been dispatched. Please note our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order.
- If we for any reason decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any transaction will be refunded.
- Our online payments use a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase which comply with payment card industry data security (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only to process your transaction and is deleted upon completion.
- All payments are in sterling and are subject to shipping costs and cannot be held responsible for sudden changes in foreign exchange rates. We accept payment by
- We accept payment via PayPal, Apple Pay by all major credit cards including VISA, Mastercard, and AMEX, and accept international bank transfers.#
Shipping & Insurance
- All orders will not be dispatched until full payment has been received.
- We ship internationally and all items will be suitably packed using either padded envelopes or parcels where appropriate.
- All orders are subject to a delivery, packing and handling charge and sent via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery. All charges are automatically calculated via our shopping basket based on the weight of your order and location.
- Shipping goods to Grenadier Militaria International will only be covered by our insurance until consignments have been safely received.
- All items are described according to our best ability and knowledge. All items on our online store are given a full description, date, origin, dimensions and the condition of each item is graded accordingly.