The Transport And Glider Squadron Clasp was a WW2 decoration awarded to aircrew and other personnel in recognition of the number of operational flights flown. It was instituted by Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring on 30 January 1941 and was awarded in three categories (bronze, silver, gold).
The Transport And Glider Squadron Clasp depicts a circular laurel leaf wreath, overlaid by a Luftwaffe eagle in mid-flight clutching a canted swastika, flanked on either side by oak leaves. The flying clasps were issued for missions completed in the following aircraft;
- Day fighters
- Night fighters
- Long-range night fighters
- Heavy fighters
- Air-to-ground support fighters
- Transport & glider